FREE FINE ART PRINT from award winning Artist and Author, Laurie “Trumpet” Williams
For a limited time, and while inventory permits, choose from one of four paintings from Laurie’s “LIFE VALUES” collection. These paintings were created to feature four inspired personal values that are important, especially in this day and time – BOLDNESS, FAITH, OPTIMISM & RESPECT.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW YOU CLAIM YOUR FREE ART PRINT
From artist, Laurie “Trumpet” Williams
Boyds, Maryland USA
Thank you SO much for visiting my art prints page.
Today, I’m offering you one of my Gallery Quality Limited Edition 5″ x 7″ art prints for FREE. (Crazy, I know!)
This offer derives from the “This Artist Loves You” initiative to help bring creativity and positivity into the lives of as many people as possible.
I’m offering these artworks from my “LIFE VALUES” Collection for you to choose from. These art prints sell on my main website for $20 each, plus $4.95 shipping and handling. (Offer available in the USA only)
I know this is unheard of, so you may be asking “why?”
The past few have been challenging to say the least for so many people. There is a lot of negativity and uncertainty in the world. Mental health and loneliness have become even more widespread. Our society is divided. I wanted to do something to spread a little positivity and happiness and to remind people that there is good in the world. So, I’m offering free 5″ x 7″ art prints for free. You just have to cover the small shipping and handling cost of just $4.95 (USA only). Unfortunately, due to the high cost and logistics of shipping internationally, I can only ship to recipients in the USA. If you are outside the United States, I have something for you too! Scroll down this page for details.
On a more selfish note, I just want my art in the hands of as many people as possible! This helps people know about me and my work, but at the same time helps me spread a positive message about positivity and creativity. I just want to make a great first impression. What better way to do this than to let you own a small piece of my work? Maybe you will come back to me and ask for a larger print, painting, or commission (no pressure, of course). I also teach courses in alcohol ink and mixed media. Maybe you have a creative urge and I can help you find joy in art.
Below this note, I have 4 pieces of art from my “LIFE VALUES” collection – (living work in progress). I feel that we all need to do our part by discovering which life values are important to us and focusing on living our lives around those values. For this offer, I’ve chosen these LIFE VALUE paintings to share — BOLDNESS, FAITH, RESPECT, and OPTIMISM.
I have to limit this offer to just 1 per person, I’m afraid.
Also, my inventory is limited, so this offer will go away once these prints have been spoken for!
Here are some details…
1. This is not a subscription offer. There is no recurring billing or anything like that. The only thing you’ll ever pay is the low $4.95 shipping and handling charge — the 5″ x 7″ print is free. (sells for $20 on my website)
2. The $4.95 shipping charge. I really wish I could make this part free too, but the cost to package and get it to you safely is something I’m unable to cover.
I’M ALSO OFFERING YOU THE BEST GUARANTEE!
I fully guarantee you’ll love the 5″ x 7″ print you choose or I’ll refund what you paid for the shipping and handling and you can keep the print anyway (or you can gift it to a friend).
I enjoy creating my art, so I want you to love what you receive just as much as I loved creating it – that’s why I’m offering this guarantee. All you have to do if you don’t love it is contact me with the details on your receipt, and I’ll reimburse you for the shipping charge.
This is sincerely a heartfelt gift of art to you from me.
If you are interested, here are the next steps…
1. Scroll to the bottom of this page.
2. Take a look at the four artworks I’m offering and choose your favorite.
3. Choose the size of the print you prefer. The 5″ x 7″ size is free, but I get asked all the time if it’s possible to order a larger size, so I’ve added that option here for those who want a larger size.
4. Fill in the order form to place your order.
5. Receive your new artwork within 7 to 14 days!
If you have any questions, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message. I can’t wait to send you your free art print!
“The art pieces in the LIFE VALUES collection represent the feelings and thoughts I experienced while creating them. I believe that we should identify values that are important to us and live by them. I’ve been contemplating these lately, and I know others have as well.
I want this collection to inspire others to take action and identify life values that are core to their beliefs and needs. These images can serve as a reminder and guide to help us stay true to our values.”
– Laurie “Trumpet” Williams
WHAT YOU GET
- 1x FREE 5″ x 7″ art print from the LIFE VALUES collection (Saving you $20!)
- A choice of 4 different pieces of artwork (shown below)
- Official and approved fine art replications
- Printed on a thick, quality print stock.
- An option to upgrade the size of your print
- You cover the small shipping and handling charge of $4.95 to ensure your artwork arrives safely
- FREE BONUS! Automatic entry into the next monthly giveaway prize drawing of an 11″ x 14″ gallery canvas print of one of my recent paintings.
- FREE BONUS! Access to my library of digital abstract art gallery sent instantly to your email. You will be granted a license to use these on your phone or devices as backgrounds. I update the library often, as I have new artwork to share there!
- EXTRA BONUS! Membership to my private Facebook group for friends, collectors, and partners!
- 90-DAY GUARANTEE – If you don’t love your free 5″ x 7″ art print as much as I loved creating it, you can get a full refund of the small shipping and handling charge, no questions asked. (and you can keep the print)
WHY FREE, YOU ASK?
REASON 1: TO SPREAD LOVE, POSITIVITY AND CREATIVITY THROUGH ART IN A WAY EVERYONE CAN ACCESS
REASON 2: TO HELP DRIVE AWARENESS OF MY ART, SO I CAN SPREAD MY MESSAGES OF CREATIVITY AND POSITIVITY TO OTHERS
“The willingness to take risks and act innovatively; confidence or courage.”
FREE plus $4.95 s&h
“Complete trust or confidence in a belief, a person, a concept or an idea without tangible proof.“
FREE plus $4.95 s&h
ATTN: Individuals OUTSIDE of the United States
Unfortunately, due to the high cost and logistics of shipping internationally, I can only ship to recipients in the USA. If you are outside the United States, I have something special for you!
“Let’s spread our love through art.”
About Laurie “Trumpet” Williams
Laurie “Trumpet” Williams is a mixed media artist who is most recognized for her work with alcohol ink. Laurie loves to share her love for the arts by teaching artists of all levels through the Alcohol Ink Art Community, which she founded in 2017. She also is the co-author of “Creating Art with Alcohol Ink”, a popular seller on Amazon.
Laurie was born and raised in southern Mississippi (USA), and moved to Maryland in 1992. Laurie has been a graphic artist for over twenty-five years and has been working with alcohol inks for over 10 years. She is inspired by music, nature, and color.
Her nickname “Trumpet” originated from playing trumpet since she was a young girl. Over time, her close friends lovingly began calling her Trumpet because she has always been willing to boisterously share joyful and interesting things with anyone that would listen. The name stuck.
Laurie began painting as an outlet for stress and anxiety after a diagnosis with Lupus. Art has been a healing form of therapy for her. She loves sharing what she’s learned, as well as what she creates. She started the “This Artist Loves You” initiative in 2020 and offers events and initiatives to support those dealing with life struggles — depression, loneliness, disease, and pain.
Her launch of the “LIFE VALUES” collection of abstract ink work is intended to “trumpet” the values she feels are critical to cultivating a coexisting society – which the world so desperately needs.